Job Title: Social Media Specialist
To Apply: Send your application to email@example.com
Type of Hiring: Part-Time (20-30 Hours)
Pay Range For This Position: Based on Experience
Location: Smithfield, UT Office
Job Application: Resume and Social Media Portfolio
Nani is looking for a Social Media Specialist who can design, advance, and correctly represent the Nani brand. This position is overseen by the Marketing Director. The purpose of this job is to engage customers, followers, and our target audience with our brand, goals, and values. This employee who fills this position needs to be dependable, confident, creative, productive, flexible, and driven.
Job Overview & Responsibilities
- Create original content while engaging with followers throughout all social media platforms.
- Represent the Nani Brand and Values in all postings.
- Required to attend meetings, photoshoots, and events.
- Be ahead of the game and create content prior to all promotions
- Utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Operate with a willingness to learn and stay on trend.
- Share and receive feedback, and operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- Work on Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, and Canva.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Daily Job Tasks
- Organize the Nani Marketing Calendar with Marketing Director
- Create Content for Social Media
- Stay up to date on all Nani Marketing Campaigns
- Communicate with Marketing Team to create new campaigns
- Be the face of the Nani Swimwear Social Media accounts
- Be willing to flexible and responsive to Marketing Directors
- Go above and beyond with customer interactions
- Communicate to customers using the Nani “voice”
- Be spunky and outgoing willing to put yourself on social media
- Ready to learn, make mistakes + improve along the way.
Benefits + Perks
- Flexible schedule
- Quarterly Team Activities
- Free Nani Suits + Activewear