Job Title: Graphic Designer
To Apply: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Hiring: Full-time
Location: Smithfield, UT Office Preferred
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Preferred
Pay Range For This Position: Based on Experience
Job Application: Resume and Graphic Design Portfolio
As a graphic designer, your ability to be self-motivated will be essential in your prioritization of a large volume of different projects, including static and video design. Your ability to bring new design aesthetics and problem solving is important! Your attention to detail and creativity will play a vital role in maintaining the brand voice through different mediums and channels.
Job Overview + Responsibilities
- Creating the overall look and feel of the Nani vibe on communication platforms to customers.
- Concept and create animated and static assets for social media, emails, website, and digital ads.
- Give expert advice and recommendations on projects to help the Nani brand.
- Self-manage, prioritize, and meet deadlines on projects.
- Basic understanding of social media and how graphic design plays a key role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, advertising, or a related field a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Canva is a must.
Daily Job Tasks
- Use a strong understanding of design principles—emphasis, balance and alignment, scale, unity, variety, contrast, repetition, proportion, movement and white space.
- Work on email campaigns, social media posts, digital ads and stories, and website assets.
- Use video and static graphic design to implement ideas.
- Be creative and bring all ideas to life!
- Be willing to flexible and responsive
- Go above and beyond with creativity and projects
- Able to design for the “Nani” Brand
- A passion for self-improvement—constantly improving your skill set
- Creative and fun personality
- Strong Attention to detail
- Up-to-date on design trends and software
Benefits + Perks
- Flexible schedule
- Optional remote work
- Quarterly Team Activities
- Free Nani Products + Friends/Family discounts