Job Title: Graphic Designer
To Apply: Send your application to email@example.com
Type of Hiring: Part-Time (20 Hours Per Week)
Location: Smithfield, UT Office Preferred
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Preferred
Pay Range For This Position: Based on Experience
Job Application: Resume and Graphic Design Portfolio
As a graphic designer, your ability to be self-motivated will be essential in your prioritization of a large volume of different projects, including static and video design. Your ability to bring new design aesthetics and problem solving is important! Your attention to detail will play a vital role in maintaining the brand voice through different mediums and channels. Through interaction with the Creative Director and team, it is critical that you are able to balance both taking feedback and adding value to the team.
Job Overview + Responsibilities
- Creating the overall look and feel of the Nani vibe on communication platforms to customers.
- Concept and create animated and static assets for social media, emails, website, and digital ads.
- Work fluently in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, and Canva.
- Give expert advice and recommendations on projects to help the Nani brand.
- Self-manage, prioritize, and meet deadlines on projects.
- Basic understanding of social media and how graphic design plays a key role.
- Work with the Creative Director to constantly establish brand voice through design mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, advertising, or a related field a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Canva is a must.
Daily Job Tasks
- Use a strong understanding of design principles—emphasis, balance and alignment, scale, unity, variety, contrast, repetition, proportion, movement and white space.
- Work on email campaigns, social media posts, digital ads and stories, and website assets.
- Use video and static graphic design to implement ideas.
- Be creative and bring all ideas to life!
- Be willing to flexible and responsive to Director
- Go above and beyond with creativity and projects
- Able to design for the “Nani” Brand
- Ready to learn, make mistakes + improve along the way.
- A passion for self-improvement—constantly improving your skill set
- Creative and fun personality
- Strong Attention to detail
- Up-to-date on design trends and software
Benefits + Perks
- Flexible schedule
- Optional remote work
- Quarterly Team Activities
- Free Nani Suits + Activewear