Job Title: Photo Video Media Specialist
To Apply: Send your application to email@example.com
Type of Hiring: Part-Time (20 Hours)
Pay Range For This Position: Based on Experience
Location: Smithfield, UT Office
Job Application: Resume and Portfolio (If Applicable)
Nani is looking for a Media Specialist who can style, advance, and correctly represent the Nani brand. This position is overseen by the Marketing Director. The purpose of this job is to engage customers, followers, and our target audience with our brand, goals, and values through project images and photography. This employee who fills this position needs to be dependable, stylish, confident, creative, productive, flexible, and driven.
Job Overview & Responsibilities
- Create and curate original content for product pages
- Manage the Input of inventory for new styles
- Tag images with correct descriptions, swatches, colors, and garment types
- Plan, Attend, Organize, and Style Photoshoots
- Gather and organize models for all Photoshoots
- Name, Resize, Place, and Upload Images on Website
- Ability to be a photographer is a plus! (Send Portfolio if Applicable)
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Operate with a willingness to learn and stay on trend.
- Work Proficently on Flickr and Dropbox
- Share and receive feedback, and operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
Daily Job Tasks
- Organize Photos from photo shoots
- Plan and Attend photoshoots, styling models to match the “Nani” vibe
- Stay up to date on all launches and dates for product campaigns
- Create content for the Nani Marketing Team
- We would love for this person to be able to be our in-house photographer
- Be willing to flexible and responsive to Marketing Directors
- Go above and beyond with model and photographer interactions
- Curate photos showing customers the Nani “voice”
- Be spunky and outgoing willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Ready to learn, make mistakes + improve along the way
Benefits + Perks
- Flexible schedule
- Quarterly Team Activities
- Free Nani Suits + Activewear