The 5 Most Flattering Swimsuit Colors (That Aren't Black)
Choosing the right color swimsuit for your skin tone can make a big difference in how confident and beautiful you feel when wearing it. As a general rule, those with warm skin tones, look great in colors like coral, red, and earth tones like olive green or chocolate brown. On the other hand, those with cool skin tones, can look stunning in colors like navy blue, emerald green, and jewel tones like sapphire or amethyst.
However, the most important thing is to wear a color that makes you feel confident and comfortable, regardless of what the "rules" say. So go ahead, try on a variety of colors and find the one that makes you feel confident!
Black is a classic color for swimwear, but there are many other shades that can flatter and enhance different skin tones. Here are 5 of the most flattering swimsuit colors that aren't black:
- Coastal Blue
- Coastal blue is a bold and confident color that looks great on all skin tones. It adds a pop of color to your beach look and draws attention to your face.
- Forest Green
- Forest green is a rich and earthy hue that enhances your swimsuit look. It also pairs well with nature-inspired prints and pattern
- Red is a lively and energetic color that adds a touch of excitement to your swimwear. Stay tuned, our REDwoods collection launches April 7th!
- Orange is a soft and playful color that adds a touch of femininity to your beach look.
- Fiery Fuchsia
- Fuchsia is a bright and cheerful color that adds a touch of playfulness to your swimwear. Plus who doesn't love a pink moment?!
These are just a few of the many swimsuit colors that can flatter and enhance your skin tone. The key is to choose a color that makes you feel confident and comfortable, and that complements your skin tone and personal style.
We're counting down the days until summer and we can't wait to follow along on all of your adventures!
Leave a comment